Advance Reader’s Copies (ARCs) are not books for advanced readers but rather are copies of the book printed by the publisher prior to the book being released for mass distribution.
The text of an ARC may differ slightly from the final published book. It may have corrections to errors found in the manuscript and it may have a different binding. (Wikipedia)
I enjoy receiving ARCs but if I receive too many in at the same time it can be difficult to get them all read in a timely manner.
Listed below are the ARCs that I have received but have not yet read.
They are listed in the order I currently plan to read them.
New books I receive will be added to the list, usually the bottom, but may move up depending on how they interest me or how close the publication date might be.
# Book Queue
## To Be Read
- She’s So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
- Claude & Camille: A Novel of Monet by Stephanie Cowell
- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
- Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka & Francesco Sedita
- Unseen by Nancy Bush
- The Dark End of the Street by Jonathan Santlofer & S.J. Rozan
- Huck by Janet Elder
- Half-Price Homicide by Elaine Viets
- Hellhound on his Trail by Hampton Sides
- Discord’s Apple by Carrie Vaughn
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Damaged by Alex Kava
- Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth
- The Sword by Bryan Litfin
- Fools Rush In by Bill Carter
- Nowhere to Run by C.J. Box
- Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
- Keeper by Kathi Appelt
- Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
- Seized by Max Hardberger
- Heresy by S.J. Parris
- Fields of Honor: Pivotal Battles of the Civil War by Edwin Bearss
- The Woman Who Named God by Charlotte Gordon